Contemporary Tailoring with a Unique History
The bespoke tailoring tradition in the Götrich family dates back to 1730 and we have been one of the most distinguished tailoring houses in Sweden for centuries. Our archives include royalty, aristocracy, politicians, business men, and cultural figure heads.
Today we run a state of the art, modernized bespoke tailoring operation together with our sister company Cad & the Dandy of Savile Row, London. We utilize digital pattern making and have access to three full scale ateliers (including our own in Stockholm). All the while staying fiercefully true to the craft of making high quality garments by hand.
Levels of tailoring
At Götrich we offer several levels of bespoke tailoring to accommodate a variety of needs and budgets. We are immensely proud of our products, all of which begin with a unique individual pattern being created for each customer.
Pricing is determined by cloth selection as well as the cost of staff, taxes, rents, etc. that we have in the different ateliers. However, the level of handwork and quality controls that go into each garment is the same regardless what you choose as a customer. All our customer patterns are made by experienced Savile Row cutters for any orders. Your choice of tailoring location is an integral part of your garment design and, as such, can vary from purchase to purchase.
- Fully Handmade Bespoke
Price for a two-piece suit starts at SEK 15 000
- Fully Handmade Bespoke London
Price for a two-piece suit starts at SEK 40 000
- Fully Handmade Bespoke Stockholm
Price for a two-piece suit starts at SEK 45 000
Which one to choose?
Schedule an appointment or drop in for an informal chat and we will guide you through the different choices. We are always happy to share our passion for bespoke tailoring and timeless style.
Once you have placed your order work will begin on your garments very soon, so please contact us within the next 24 hours if you would like to change any of the style details. The cloths you have selected may be cut on the day your order is placed. Should you wish to change your selection please contact us immediately to see if this is possible.
You can expect the following timescales for your order:
- Fully handmade garments typically have a turnaround time of 10-12 weeks, with a toile fitting at the 4 week point. This process may take longer overall, depending on your availability for the toile fitting.
- Straight to finish garments typically have a turnaround time of 8 weeks
- Shirts have a turnaround time of approximately 6 weeks.
You will be advised at the point of placing your order if timescales will differ from the above. If there is a specific date that you need your garments by, please make sure you tell us at the earliest opportunity. You will be contacted by email or SMS as soon as your order is ready for a fitting.
Fittings & Delivery
We ask that, where possible, all customers come in to our shops to have their garments fitted by one of our tailors. However, should you require us to send the order we will arrange delivery to you, but please note that shipping costs are payable in addition to the price of the suit, as are any relevant import charges.
Your Götrich garment comes with a three month alterations guarantee. If you are in anyway unhappy with your garment, you can bring it back for free alterations within three months of the date you took it away. We are happy to provide alterations for garments that are more than three months old but there will be a charge for this service.
- Skräddarsydd kostym med hel kanvas
Pris för en tvådelad kostym börjar på 15 000 SEK
- Skräddarsydd kostym med hel kanvas, sydd i London
Pris för en tvådelad kostym börjar på 40 000 SEK
- Skräddarsydd kostym med hel kanvas, sydd i Stockholm
Pris för en tvådelad kostym börjar på 45 000 SEK
- Skräddarsydda rockar, kavajer och kostymer har vanligtvis en produktionstid på 10-12 veckor, med en toile-provning efter ca 4 veckor. Den här processen kan ta olika lång tid, beroende på din egen tillgänglighet för toile-provningen.
- Straight to finish (utan toile-provning) har vanligtvis en produktions tid på 8 veckor
- Skjortor har en produktionstid på cirka 6 veckor.